BRAND NEW FORD FIESTA NRC
Neiksans Rallysport has worked closely with the engineers and racing parts manufacturers to design and build Fiesta NRC rally prototype based on the Ford Fiesta R5 chassis and suspension.
The car is equipped 2.0l turbo charged engine producing more power and torque than R5.
The Fiesta NRC is alternative to R5 cars for national championships at the lower running costs similar to N4 and R4.
Currently this project is best quality and highest performance prototype in Europe.
– Original Ford Fiesta bodyshell, original floorpan and bulkhead
– R5 suspension manufactured from top grade materials
– Aluminum wheel knuckles with large motorsport wheel bearings
– Knuckles, hubs, brake discs and calipers identical for front and rear axle
– Wheel travel 280/300mm
– Long travel 3-way adjustable dampers Samsonas Motorsport (Reiger option available)
– Excellent weight distribution only 3% difference with Fiesta R5 and total weight 1270 kg
– Kevlar/Carbon ultra light bodykit and carbon interior panels
– High performance 2,0l turbo charged engine with H-Beam conrods, forged pistons, racing camshafts etc., 355Hp, 690Nm with 34mm restrictor.
– Samsonas Motorsport 5-speed sequential gearbox
– Active center diff
– CUSCO Limitted Slip Differentials
– Full MOTEC electronics: ECU, color display with shiftlights, PDM, MDC, Button control panel
– Custom lightweight motorsport wiring loom
– ATL fuel cell with lightweight fuel lines, FIA Homologated
– AP Racing brakes, Hydraulic handbrake, TILTON Pedal box
– Stitch welded, Lightweight fabricated bodyshell
International FIA approved rollcage certificate, FIA fuel cell certificate, national homologation book, EU registration.
Full spec and more pictures on request.
Possible to place an order for the new 2020 Ford Fiesta NRC EVO2 based on new Fiesta model 2019!
All spare parts in stock, available at extra cost.
Manufactured and built by professional team Neiksans Rallysport in Latvia.