2009 Chevrolet CSV Lumina 6.2L V8 Super Touring Car. The race cars are based on a Holden Commodore VE chassis, there are many variants of car with this chassis in different countries; Vauxhall VXR8 in the UK for example. The cars were originally built for a single make championship in Bahrain, where it ran for a several seasons.
As shown in the above images and advertised on the front page of our web site:
The bodywork condition on all the cars is good, with extensive race preparation carried out on each car. The drivetrain is fully serviced, with the engine sounding great at 105db. The relevant safety equipment is also in-date and fully to specification.
A full spares package is available, and we can offer additional parts if required. We stock a large quantity of parts specifically for these vehicles, including all drivetrain components (multiple ratio diffs available), engine utilities, dash software and spare wheels. Custom parts and imports available on request from our international providers.
Viewing is advised, and you are more than welcome to come down to our workshop near Guildford, Surrey. If you wish to pay us a visit, please contact us to arrange a time.
Phone: +44 (0) 7774 268965
Please contact us for the relevant delivery options. Delivery is accepted within reason or relevant collection options from our workshop.
ENGINE - LSX 376 B8
· Normally aspirated water-cooled V8.
· 6,200cc stroke 92mm bore 103.25mm diameter
· Max power 450BHP 5,900RPM Max RPM 6000
· LSX 376 B8 – Engine is force induction friendly
· Required fuel quality 95 octane unleaded
· Wet sump lubrication
· Sequential multi-point injection
· Electronic engine management Delphi MEFI 4b by Painless
· Single throttle body intake
· Front mounted Setrab oil cooler
· Jerico four speed gearbox with sequential dog engagement
· ZF LSD differential unit in 2.92 ratio
· Aluminium race flywheel
· Dual plate clutch rated at 1100BHP
· Hydraulic clutch release system
· Weight optimised body shell
· Aerodynamic front splitter – Lightweight road bumpers available on request
· Adjustable carbon fibre rear wing
· Ventilation for driver via modified windows
· CIC interior panels
· Steel boot lid with strengthening for rear wing
· Modified synthetic rear body panels with diffuser
· Poly carbonate side and rear windows
· Welded in roll cage
· Quick release steering wheel
· Electric fire extinguisher system
· 80 litre ATL fuel tank
· 2.5″ ATL dry break system
· MacPherson strut, height adjustable
· Double coil spring race set up (helper springs) – Springs with alternate spring rates available separately
· Bilstein dampers
· Dual lower control arms with spherical bearing joints
· Adjustable front anti roll bar
· Power steering
· Continually variable track rods
· Modified steering Column - height and rake adjustable
· Multilink rear suspension on sub frame with rose joint inserts
· Suspension struts, height adjustable
· Single coil spring race set-up
· Bilstein dampers
· Reinforced adjustable track rods
· Adjustable anti roll bar
· Dual circuit brake system adjustable via AP balance system and two master cylinders.
· AP Racing pedal box
· AP Racing master cylinders
· PFC ZR27 billet monobloc 4 piston callipers
· PFC 380mm discs
· PFC Endurance pads
· PFC ZR33 two-piece billet 4 piston callipers
· PFC 355mm discs
· PFC Endurance pads
· Single piece Enkei RCT4 race rims 18 x 9″ (More available as per request)
BMW M635 CSi, EZ 1987, Year of construction according to BMW certificate 1985. Approx. 163,000 km, engine at 100,000 km rebuilt.Albrex compressor (recently overhauled by Albrex / Konrad Gruber), registered power 242 kW, maximum speed 285 km / h. ...
ho preso l'auto l'anno scorso, alla fine in un anno l'ho usata 4 o 5 volte quindi ho deciso di venderla. L'auto è perfetta per la pista in quanto ha: - Centralina rimappata (arriva quasi a 8.000 g/min) 500 € - Assetto regolabile 1.200 € -...
Vendo fiat uno turbo 1.4 i.e del 1989 con 109.000km La vettura è stata preparata per gare di salita, slalom, circuiti, trak day. Revisionata a dicembre 2017 con i seguenti lavori: -Pulizia interna motore, coppa e pescaggio olio, radiatore olio ...
Tuned and modified for Macau Touring Car above 1950cc class. Equipment: 2.4L kit engine 5-speed sequential gearbox AST 3-way shock absorber Evo 9 RS Rear Suspension AP 6-pot brake caliper Powerlock fitted to front and rear Tilton triple-d...
Aston Martin Edinburgh presents this VAT Q, DB11 AMR finished in the stunning Intense Blue metallic with Obsidian Black leather and Spectral Blue stitching. This car comes with the balance of Aston Martin warranty until March 2022 and a full service ...